DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Phase I Study Trends and Market Outlook (2016-2020)" report to their offering.
In much of the research, point was made to ask respondents for their outlook on market changes or trends they expect to occur regarding a specific topic. Keeping an eye on what is coming down the pike is critical to ensure the industry isn't moving forward without you. No one wants to be left in the dust which can happen quickly in the ever-changing pharmaceutical industry. To this end, a dedicated research effort to providing a broad view into the industry's perspectives on the clinical development market was used. For this report, 125 Phase I decision-makers were surveyed to gather their insights into where the Phase I market is expected to head over the next four years.
What You Will Learn:
- 4-year examination of the industry's Phase I market dynamics, such as study volume and outsourced spend, analyzed by study design (Interventional studies and Observational research) and by study type (Post-marketing Safety studies, Health Economics and Outcomes Research, and Expanded Access studies)
- Average dollar value of outsourced Phase I studies and how this varies by sponsor size
- How large, mid-size, Phase I specialists, and AMCs are selected for patient vs. healthy volunteer studies
- Global geographic trends in the placement of Phase I studies
Key Topics Covered:
3. Respondent Demographics And Qualifications
4. Executive Summary
5. Market Dynamics
6. Study Data
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6vtfgf/phase_i_study