DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Psychiatry Partnering 2010-2017: Deal trends, players and financials" report to their offering.
Global Psychiatry Partnering 2010 to 2017 provides the full collection of Psychiatry disease deals signed between the world's pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies since 2010.
Most of the deals included within the report occur when a licensee obtains a right or an option right to license a licensor's product or technology. More often these days these deals tend to be multi-component including both a collaborative R&D and a commercialization of outcomes element.
The report takes readers through the comprehensive Psychiatry disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering Psychiatry deals.
Global Psychiatry Partnering 2010 to 2017 includes:
- Trends in Psychiatry dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Analysis of Psychiatry deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of Psychiatry deal contract documents
- Comprehensive access to over 3500 Psychiatry deal records
- The leading Psychiatry deals by value since 2010
- Most active Psychiatry dealmakers since 2010
In Global Psychiatry Partnering 2010 to 2017, available deals and contracts are listed by:
- Headline value
- Upfront payment value
- Royalty rate value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Technology type
- Specific therapy indication
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in Psychiatry dealmaking
Chapter 3 -Financial deal terms for Psychiatry partnering
Chapter 4 - Leading Psychiatry deals and dealmakers
Chapter 5 - Psychiatry contract document directory
Chapter 6 - Psychiatry dealmaking by therapeutic target
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/963m2z/global_psychiatry