SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Netformx®, the leader in sales enablement and profit acceleration platforms for IT solution providers, announced today that Quality Network Components, Inc. (QNC) products are now available in the Netformx KnowledgeBase™. Quality Network Components is a leading manufacturer and distributor of optical solutions. Netformx DesignXpert®, the industry benchmark for enterprise technology solution design and proposal generation, is supported by the Netformx KnowledgeBase, the richest multivendor content library in the world.
Using Netformx DesignXpert, Quality Network Components’ optical transceivers, direct attach cables, PCIe Cards, and Fiber Patch Cables can now be accessed from the KnowledgeBase and incorporated into complete solution designs for the Enterprise. This enables solution providers to use a single platform – DesignXpert both Gold and Platinum Editions – to add QNC products into their multivendor designs and proposals. In the next phase, QNC will incorporate additional products, such as its Media Converter line and patch panels, as well as its MUX/DEMUX, OADM in CWDM/DWDM applications.
- Netformx enables solution providers to reduce time-to-quote 80% and reduce implementation error rates by 99%.
- Channel partners leveraging Netformx solutions report profitability increases of over 1% and in some cases over 5%.
- The Netformx Digital Ecosystem as a Service (ESaaS) enables solution providers to win more deals and successfully implement technology solutions while maximizing profitability.
- Netformx DesignXpert enables solution providers – with a single powerful tool – to create accurate multivendor proposals and validated designs and solutions that result in higher win rates and happier customers.
- The Netformx KnowledgeBase™ includes over 1 million devices and more than 3 million rules, with enterprise technology product information.
- Using Netformx award-winning solutions, over 2,000 customers in more than 120 countries design and sell winning multivendor solutions with reduced errors, resulting in satisfied customers and more profits.
- QNC’s broad base of 100% compatible products are a result from 20 years of technology industry experience and work with leading manufacturers and distribution partners around the world.
“As companies expand their networks, they are looking for ways to extend budgets and cut costs. Maintaining profit margins as systems and data transfer speeds grow, while keeping up with the demands of customer usage, requires accuracy and quality components,” said Jason Ross, President of Quality Network Components. “By incorporating QNC’s compatible line in Netformx DesignXpert, solution providers can stretch their IT budgets – up to 50% over OEM components – without jeopardizing the quality of their networks.”
“We are pleased to make available QNC’s broad range of optical and direct attach components in the Netformx KnowledgeBase,” said Pete Eggimann, Vice President of Business Development at Netformx. “Including QNC’s products in our multivendor KnowledgeBase extends the choices to DesignXpert users as they create valid designs and proposals.”
- “Customer Experience Nirvana when Delivering IT Solutions: Is it Possible?” an article by Ittai Bareket, Netformx CEO, in the San Francisco Chronicle Customer Experience Special Edition
- “Transformation and digitization: the impact on enterprise sales” an article by Ittai Bareket, Netformx CEO, in Pipeline Publishing Magazine
- “Turning Sales Excellence from a ‘Black Art’ into a Science” an article by Martin Creaner in Intercomms Magazine
- Netformx Ecosystem: Gain actionable insights through automated processes, cooperating applications, and shared data, integrated across your workflow.
- Netformx DesignXpert: Create accurate proposals and validated designs and solutions.
- Netformx customer case studies
- Netformx in the News
- Connect with Netformx on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Netformx is the leader in sales enablement and profit acceleration platforms for solution providers. Netformx delivers a Digital Ecosystem as a Service (ESaaS), which enables IT solution providers to design, analyze, and sell winning and implementable multivendor solutions for Enterprise customers, while operating their businesses profitably. Netformx accelerates solution provider profits by providing powerful business intelligence, actionable insights, collaboration, and automation that connect people, information, and processes. The result is increased competitiveness and productivity across the sales lifecycle.
Netformx has over 2,000 service provider, systems integrator, and technology vendor customers in more than 120 countries including ALE, AT&T, Bell Canada, British Telecom, CDW, Cisco, Dimension Data, Insight, Juniper, Optus, Orange Business Services, Sprint, and Telstra. Our comprehensive KnowledgeBase™ contains client and vendor products, services, and program compliance data from vendors such as Cisco, ALE, Brocade, Check Point, EMC, Juniper, Avaya, APC, Belden, Jabra, Riverbed, and now Quality Network Components. The wide-ranging, up-to-date data enable our customers to quickly create accurate designs and proposals and to maximize profitability.
More information can be found at www.Netformx.com.
About Quality Network Components
Quality Network Components (QNC) is a leading manufacturer distributor of optical solutions covering GBIC, SFP, XFP, SFP+, X2, Xenpak, SFP28, 40G QSFP, 100G QSFP28 and CFP2, CWDM, DWDM, and GPON products. Their 100% Compatible product line covers over 25 major OEMs such as Arista, Alcatel, Brocade, Cisco, Calix, Extreme, Foundry, HP, Juniper, Marconi, Nortel, and many more. QNC offers 20 years of technology industry experience, working with Tier One manufacturers and leading distribution partners around the world.