REDWOOD CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ivalua, the leading global Spend Management Cloud provider was recognized by Spend Matters as Value Leader and Customer Leader in the Invoice-to-Pay SolutionMap, which selectively charts invoice-to-pay solution providers and scores them on Solution Capability and Customer Value.
Spend Matters recognized Ivalua as a Value Leader in the Deep, Do-it-Yourself (DIY), MEGA and ERP Wrapper Personas. In addition, Ivalua was recognized a Customer Leader in the Nimble Persona.
Ivalua Recognized as Value Leader in Spend Matters’ SolutionMap for the following Personas:
- Deep Persona: for highly sophisticated organizations looking for the best solution for the job; best-in-class functionality with no compromises.
- DIY Persona: for moderate to highly sophisticated organizations with unique process requirements looking for modularity, configurability, integration; supporting flexible, diverse and evolving needs.
- MEGA Persona: for mature, outcome-focused organizations requiring a combination of functional capability/solution enablement; pre-loaded capabilities and content; and tips, tricks and guidance.
- ERP Wrapper Persona: for organizations with a strong ERP backbone looking for a new “skin” atop ERP to transform the user experience; strong supplier/content enablement and connectivity.
Ivalua Recognized as Customer Leader in Spend Matters SolutionMap for the following Persona:
- Nimble Persona: for early formation organizations who need speed, efficiency, low price, quick value and a continuous stream of quick “wins.”
“Spend Matters’ practitioner persona-based approach to mapping cloud eInvoicing and ePayables providers to customer needs is truly industry-leading,” said David Khuat-Duy, Corporate CEO and Founder of Ivalua. “We are delighted to be recognized as a Value Leader in Invoice-to-Pay by Spend Matters a few months after Gartner recognized us as a Strategic Sourcing Leader in 2017 and a week after Spend Matters recognized us as a Value Leader in eProcurement.”
“We are excited that our customers gave Ivalua the highest Customer Score out of 10 providers in the Spend Matters Invoice-to-Pay SolutionMap for the MEGA persona,” said Dan Amzallag, CEO of Ivalua Inc. “Ivalua is now the only provider to be recognized as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing and Spend Matters’ SolutionMap for eProcurement and Invoice-to-Pay.”
“Customers responded to questions such as actual performance versus expectations set in the sales process, responsiveness to issues, level of partnering. Then we interpret the rankings into a collection of common personas that reflect the value proposition, solution strategy and customer segment of different procurement organizations to help procurement executives seek providers whose personas best align to theirs. That’s what makes SolutionMap so powerful,” said Jason Busch, Founder and CEO of Spend Matters.
In December 2016, Spend Matters wrote a comprehensive three-part Ivalua Vendor Snapshot in which it noted, “Ivalua designed its e-invoicing capability to be a highly automated, minimal touch, electronic invoice acceptance, matching and processing system where procurement only needs to touch invoices where there are no contracts or orders for matching or actual disputes (which is generally less than 2% of invoices). The solution can incorporate additional documents and scenarios associated with both basic direct and services procurement connectivity requirements as well (e.g., for direct spend, PO change order support, blanket POs, advanced shipping notifications).”
Read the full report here to learn why Spend Matters recognized Ivalua as a Leader in SolutionMap.
Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, Ivalua’s leading global Spend Management Cloud solution is recognized for Leadership in both the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing and Spend Matters SolutionMap for eProcurement in 2017. Ivalua’s Out-of-the-box Deep Functionality and Configurable Cloud is fast to deploy and enables high supplier and employee adoption. Ivalua has been deployed to manages over $500 Billion in spend. Learn more at www.ivalua.com. Read Ivalua Blog or follow @Ivalua on Twitter