DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Drug Delivery Partnering 2010-2017: Deal trends, players and financials" report to their offering.
Global Drug Delivery Partnering 2010 to 2017 provides the full collection of Drug Delivery disease deals signed between the world's pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies since 2010.
Most of the deals included within the report occur when a licensee obtains a right or an option right to license a licensor's product or technology. More often these days these deals tend to be multi-component including both a collaborative R&D and a commercialization of outcomes element.
The report takes readers through the comprehensive Drug Delivery disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering Drug Delivery deals.
Global Drug Delivery Partnering 2010 to 2017 includes:
- Trends in Drug Delivery dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Analysis of Drug Delivery deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of Drug Delivery deal contract documents
- Comprehensive access to over 3500 Drug Delivery deal records
- The leading Drug Delivery deals by value since 2010
- Most active Drug Delivery dealmakers since 2010
In Global Drug Delivery Partnering 2010 to 2017, available deals and contracts are listed by:
- Headline value
- Upfront payment value
- Royalty rate value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Technology type
- Specific therapy indication
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in Drug Delivery dealmaking
Chapter 3 -Financial deal terms for Drug Delivery partnering
Chapter 4 - Leading Drug Delivery deals and dealmakers
Chapter 5 - Drug Delivery contract document directory
Chapter 6 - Drug Delivery dealmaking by therapeutic target
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gjqhcn/global_drug