DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Gastrointestinal Partnering 2010-2017: Deal trends, players and financials" report to their offering.
Global Gastrointestinal Partnering 2010 to 2017 provides the full collection of Gastrointestinal disease deals signed between the world's pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies since 2010.
Most of the deals included within the report occur when a licensee obtains a right or an option right to license a licensor's product or technology. More often these days these deals tend to be multi-component including both a collaborative R&D and a commercialization of outcomes element.
The report takes readers through the comprehensive Gastrointestinal disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering Gastrointestinal deals.
- Trends in Gastrointestinal dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Analysis of Gastrointestinal deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of Gastrointestinal deal contract documents
- Comprehensive access to over 3500 Gastrointestinal deal records
- The leading Gastrointestinal deals by value since 2010
- Most active Gastrointestinal dealmakers since 2010
In Global Gastrointestinal Partnering 2010 to 2017, available deals and contracts are listed by:
- Headline value
- Upfront payment value
- Royalty rate value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Technology type
- Specific therapy indication
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in Gastrointestinal dealmaking
Chapter 3 - Financial deal terms for Gastrointestinal partnering
Chapter 4 - Leading Gastrointestinal deals and dealmakers
Chapter 5 - Gastrointestinal contract document directory
Chapter 6 - Gastrointestinal dealmaking by therapeutic target
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5xbn8w/global.