DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "South Korea Proton Therapy Market (Actual & Potential), Patients Treated, List of Proton Therapy Centers and Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
South Korea Proton Therapy Market (Actual & Potential), Patients Treated, List of Proton Therapy Centers and Forecast to 2022 provides a comprehensive assessment of the fast-evolving, high-growth Proton Therapy Market.
South Korea proton therapy market is anticipated to almost three-fold during the period 2016 - 2022. The number of patients treated with Proton Therapy in South Korea is very low whereas; the potential candidates for proton therapy are huge. Unfortunately, the access to proton therapy is limited for a vast population, owing to a low number of proton therapy centers. Hence, many research institutions and hospitals have now started investing in proton therapy to make it more accessible to patients.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. South Korea Proton Therapy Market Analysis
3. South Korea - List of Proton Therapy Centers, Start of Treatment, Patient Treated
4. South Korea - Number of Patients Treated at Proton Therapy Centers
5. Current Radiation Therapies
6. Components of a Standard Proton Therapy Center
7. Proton Therapy - Driving Factors
8. Proton Therapy - Challenges
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5hbpr8/south_korea