DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Asia Proton Therapy Market (Actual & Potential), Patients Treated, List of Proton Therapy Centers and Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The report titled Asia Proton Therapy Market (Actual & Potential), Patients Treated, List of Proton Therapy Centers and Forecast to 2022 provides a comprehensive assessment of the fast-evolving, high-growth Proton Therapy Market.
Asia proton therapy market is anticipated to almost three-fold during the period 2016 - 2022. The number of proton therapy centers is continuously increasing in Asia. Still, it is believed that players will miss out on a majority of cancer patients who can benefit with proton therapy, overlooking a huge multi-Billion-dollar potential market. The number of patients treated with Proton Therapy is very low whereas; the potential candidates for proton therapy are huge.
Key Points Covered in the Report:
- Asia accounts for around 60% of the world population and half the global burden of cancer.
- Mitsubishi is the leading player in proton therapy market in Japan. However, other players like IBA, Hitachi, Sumitomo etc. have also started to make their presence felt in the market.
- South Korea is the second largest market for proton therapy in Asia.
- China has the huge market opportunity for proton therapy treatment owing to large population base of cancer patients.
- IBA has one operational proton therapy center in China while 4 more centers are in development phase.
- In India, 2 proton therapy centers are under development phase and are scheduled to open in 2018 and 2019.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Asia Proton Therapy Market Analysis
3. Asia Proton Therapy Market Share Analysis
4. Asia - List of Proton Therapy Centers, Start of Treatment, Patient Treated
5. Japan Proton Therapy Market Analysis
6. Japan - Number of Patients Treated at Proton Therapy Centers
7. South Korea Proton Therapy Market Analysis
8. South Korea - Number of Patients Treated at Proton Therapy Centers
9. China Proton Therapy Market Analysis
10. China - Number of Patients Treated at Proton Therapy Centers
11. India Potential Proton Therapy Market Analysis (2009 - 2022)
12. Singapore Potential Proton Therapy Market Analysis (2012 - 2022)
13. Taiwan Potential Proton Therapy Market Analysis (2012 - 2022)
14. Current Radiation Therapies
15. Components of a Standard Proton Therapy Center
16. Proton Therapy - Driving Factors
17. Proton Therapy - Challenges
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kvbr5g/asia_proton