NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tune in as Yahoo! Inc. (Nasdaq:YHOO) hosts the live stream of Berkshire Hathaway’s annual shareholders meeting on Saturday, May 6. Yahoo Finance Editor-in-Chief Andy Serwer will be on-the-ground at CenturyLink Center Omaha, alongside Yahoo News & Finance Anchor Bianna Golodryga and Yahoo Finance Anchor Jennifer Rogers, with insight, analysis and news-making interviews. For the second year in a row, audiences will be able to watch live on Yahoo Finance - across desktop, tablet and mobile - as Chairman and CEO Warren Buffett and his right-hand man Charlie Munger share their unscripted views on the company, the markets, the administration, and whatever other topic may come up. The shareholders meeting live stream on Yahoo Finance will once again be available in both English and Mandarin, with VOD replay available following the meeting.
Watch the live stream here: https://finance.yahoo.com/brklivestream/
The schedule of LIVE coverage includes:
- 10:00am ET -- Yahoo Finance Pre-show
- 10:15am ET -- Live stream of morning session featuring the Q&A with Buffett and Munger
- 1:00pm ET -- Yahoo Finance Halftime Report
- 2:00pm ET -- Live stream of afternoon session featuring additional Q&A and business meeting
- 4:30pm ET -- Yahoo Finance Post-Show Wrap-up
Throughout the Pre-show and Halftime Report we’ll also feature a number of live and pre-taped interviews with the Yahoo Finance editorial team, including: Warren Buffett, Chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway; Todd Combs, Investment Manager for Berkshire Hathaway, and Ted Weschler, Portfolio Manager for Berkshire Hathaway; Coca Cola Chairman Muhtar Kent and newly appointed CEO, James Quincey; actress and Buffett friend, Glenn Close; Dairy Queen CEO John Gainor; former Vanguard CEO Jack Bogle; Brooks Running CEO Jim Weber; Chair, CEO and Chief Designer of Kathy Ireland Worldwide, Kathy Ireland, and many others.
This year, Yahoo Finance will also make an audio replay of the meeting and accompanying interviews available via podcast, through a partnership with Acast. With more than 50 million monthly listens to more than 1,000 shows globally, Acast is the world’s leading technology infrastructure for audio on demand and podcasts.
“We believe in the power of audio and are so excited to be working with the team at Yahoo Finance to bring the incredible experience that is the Berkshire Hathaway Shareholder meeting to the world,” said Caitlin Thompson, Acast's US Director of Content.
The Yahoo Finance Berkshire Hathaway podcast will be available on iTunes and other podcast stores, starting Monday, May 8th.
For more information on the Berkshire Hathaway Live Stream, visit the landing page on Yahoo Finance. Follow the conversation on Twitter with @YahooFinance #BRKLiveStream
FOR BROADCAST: Hi-res downloadable clips will be made available and distributed day-of.
- Only those clips provided directly by Yahoo Finance may be used on-air; clips may NOT be pulled for broadcast use from Yahoo Finance site.
- Clips provided MUST appear in full; clips may NOT be re-cut, edited or altered in any way.
- Clips MUST retain Yahoo Finance logo in upper right, and be accompanied by a verbal reference to Yahoo Finance OR cited in text on screen.
FOR ONLINE: Embeddable VOD clips will be available at https://finance.yahoo.com/brklivestream/
- Full live stream will be available on Yahoo Finance ONLY. The live player/live stream is NOT to be embedded.
- VOD clips may be embedded from Yahoo Finance; clips are not to be downloaded or posted elsewhere directly, and not to be altered or edited in any way.
- Embeds must be accompanied by a mention and link back to Yahoo Finance.
Yahoo is a guide to digital information discovery, focused on informing, connecting, and entertaining users through its search, communications, and digital content products. By creating highly personalized experiences, Yahoo helps users discover the information that matters most to them around the world -- on mobile or desktop. Yahoo connects advertisers with target audiences through a streamlined advertising technology stack that combines the power of Yahoo's data, content, and technology. Yahoo is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, and has offices located throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific(APAC) and the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) regions. For more information, visit the pressroom (pressroom.yahoo.net) or the Company's blog (yahoo.tumblr.com).
Yahoo and Yahoo Finance are the trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Yahoo! Inc.
All other names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective owners.