DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Mauritius International Financial Center: Banking Operations from the African Continent" report to their offering.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the financial services sector in Mauritius with a brief overview of the African market. Key points covered include economic stability, human capital, legal environment, political environment, fiscal environment and an analysis of the professional services sector.
The report also provides the guidelines for the setting up of a Bank, the strategic positioning analysis, legal framework of the banking sector and risk management framework.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Context - Financial Services
2. Mauritius - A Renowned Platform For Business In Africa
3. The Mauritius International Financial Center
4. Strategic Positioning Of A Bank In The Mauritius Ifc
5. Legal Framework For Operating A Banking Institution In Mauritius
6. Risks, Mitigants And Implementation
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pshc6c/mauritius