DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Aging Population: The Cost of Raising a Child Today?" report to their offering.
The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the aging population phenomenon in Mauritius. The study include a survey of 400 people across the island to obtain a nationally representative sample of the population in terms of Age, Gender and Socio Economic Group. The study revealed the actual cost of raising a child as well as other determinants.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Aging population and public opinion
2. Trend in family structure and housing
3. Insurance and the number of kids people wish to have
4. The cost of raising a child in Mauritius - today and future
5. Pension provision and 'ciblage'
6. Text mining and qualitative analysis of respondents' comments
7. About the survey
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vnwfd3/aging_population