DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Shaping Tomorrow's Leaders: National Survey on Assessment Methods at Tertiary Level" report to their offering.
The report provides a quantitative analysis of the current tertiary education system on student enrollment trends, subject enrollment trends, sectors where employment is observed, population demographic changes over time and potential impact on those trends, gross enrollment ratio and the difference in inbound overseas students vs outbound local students.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Demand in tertiary education
2. Trends in student enrollment
3. Subject - wise analysis
4. Case study - 'Ready for Work' graduates and the market's point of view
5. Methodology - Method in tertiary education institution
6. The sample
7. The results - analysis of full survey database, undergraduate modules,postgraduate modules and postgraduate vs undergraduate
8. Field-wise analysis
9. Institution contribution analysis - course analysis
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hz9ln2/shaping