DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Automotive Exhaust Sensor Market Insights, Opportunity Analysis, Market Shares and Forecast 2017 - 2023" report to their offering.
The global automotive exhaust sensor market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.59% during 2016 to 2023. The market has generated the revenue $24042 million in 2016 and is anticipated to reach up to $37582.51 million by 2023.
The major boosting factor of the global automotive exhaust sensor market are Smart NOx sensors with sensor control units operating independently, exponential economic growth of various developed and developing countries and increasing automotive production. The use of micro fabrication technology has acceptable exhaust gas sensors to be more perfect and reliable and also augment their response time, communication capabilities robustness, and efficiency.
Moreover, a huge number of sensor manufacturers are also mounting their R&D investments to arise with better micro fabrication technologies that will increase the overall revenue generation from the automotive sensors market.
- Growing Demand for Fuel-Efficient And Lightweight Vehicles
- Increasing Automotive Production
- Strict Government Regulations to Reduce Carbon Emission from Vehicles
- Increase in the Adoption of Micro-Electromechanical System (Mems) Sensors
- Complexities in Maintenance of Exhaust Sensor Management Systems
- High Cost
- Rising Standard of Living And High Disposable Consumer Income
- Exponential Economic Growth of Various Developed And Developing Countries
- Smart Nox Sensors With Sensor Control Units Operating Independently
- High Cost Raw Material
- Analog Devices
- Continental Ag
- Delphi Co.
- Denso Corporation.
- Emerson Electric
- Hella Kgaa Hueck & Co.
- Hitachi Ltd
- Infineon Technologies Ag
- NGK Spark Plug Co.
- Robert Bosch Gmbh
- Sensata Technologies Holding Nv
- Stoneridge, Inc
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dfs8zv/global_automotive