OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Best’s Review® magazine has released a new webinar highlight that examines a detailed report on the excess and surplus lines insurance sector, which provides coverage for risks the standard insurance market is unwilling or unable to insure. This highlight is based on the webinar, titled, “Inside Today’s Surplus Lines Market,” sponsored by Lexington Insurance Company & Derek Hughes/ NAPSLO Education Foundation.
View the webinar highlight at http://www.ambest.com/review/slm16/.
Panelists in the highlighted segment include:
- Richard Taute, executive vice president, national branch executive, Lexington Insurance Company; American International Group, Inc. Property/Casualty;
- Maureen Caviston, president & chief operating officer, Partners Specialty Group;
- Scott Barraclough, president & chief executive officer, Admiral Insurance Group;
- Gil Hine, president, McClelland and Hine, Inc.; and
- Brady Kelley, executive director, NAPSLO.
To view the complete video playback of the webinar, register at www.ambest.com/webinars/es16.
New A.M. Best webinars featuring insurance industry leaders and exploring industry trends and developments are always being added to the event schedule. To view a complete schedule and register for upcoming webinars, visit www.ambest.com/conferences/webinars.asp.
To learn about future webinar sponsorship opportunities, call (908) 439-2200, ext. 5399, or email email@example.com. For more information about any upcoming webinars or to request a copy of a webinar video, please call (908) 439-2200, ext. 5561, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A.M. Best is the world’s oldest and most authoritative insurance rating and information source. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2017 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.