DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Content Protection Market, Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
Global content protection market revenues will grow from nearly $1.7 billion in 2016 to just shy of $2 billion by 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.4%.
This study analyzes current revenues and future growth potential of the content protection market in terms of 4 application segments: IPTV, cable, satellite direct-to-home (DTH), and other service (including online services and pay DTT); in terms of protection type (CAS, DRM, and other); and by region (North America and Latin America; Europe, the Middle East and Africa; and Asia-Pacific). The CAS segment is further analyzed in terms of hardware and cardless clients. Competitive landscape and technical trends are discussed in depth.
Growing parity between online and managed network programming is causing multi-DRM systems to reach the same level of business-critical importance that CAS has always enjoyed. Watermarking and secure playback clients are also playing critical roles in safeguarding content and businesses. This study covers all these aspects of content protection. The research reported here is based on extensive conversations with market participants and influencers. Forecasts (2017-2021) are additionally based on in-depth demand analysis data, including video on demand (VOD) subscribers and CE device sales.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Is this an industry or a market? Will these companies/products/services continue to exist or will they be acquired by other companies? Will these products/services become features in other markets?
- What are the current pricing trends in the market, and how are competitors continuing to provide value-priced products?
- What technical trends are shaping the marketplace today? What disruptions are on the horizon, and what implications does this have on future product strategy?
- What regional trends exist in digitization, pay TV, and over-the-top (OTT) services, and what do they mean for vendors' global growth strategies?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total Content Protection Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total Content Protection Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total Content Protection Market
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
7. Technical Trends
8. IPTV Segment Analysis
9. Cable Segment Analysis
10. Satellite DTH Segment Analysis
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5j5ppp/global_content