DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Yield Monitoring Devices and Services Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Yield Monitoring Devices and Services Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 8.4% over the next decade to reach approximately $3.7 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2014, 2015 revenue estimations are presented for 2016 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors. The market size is calculated based on the revenue generated through sales from all the given segments and sub segments in the research scope. The market sizing analysis includes both top-down and bottom-up approaches for data validation and accuracy measures.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
- Favouring Government subsidies is helping farmers to adopt these technologies
- Growing population and proportionally demand for food is creating opportunities for yield monitoring techniques
- Advanced technological developments in Yield Monitoring Devices and Services
- Growth Opportunities/Investment Opportunities
4 Yield Monitoring Devices and Services Market, By Application
- Crop Scouting
- Field Mapping
- Boundary Mapping
- Drainage Mapping
- Variable Rate Application (VRA)
- Map-Based VRA
- Sensor-Based VRA
- Soil Monitoring
- Moisture Monitoring
- Nutrient Monitoring
5 Yield Monitoring Devices and Services Market, By Technology
- Remote Sensing
- Guidance Systems
- Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Geographic Information System (GIS)
6 Yield Monitoring Devices and Services Market, By Hardware component & Software service
- Software & Services
- Consulting & Training Services
- Yield Data Management Software
- Hardware Components
- GPS/GNSS Devices
- Display Devices
- Soil Sensors
- Mass Flow Sensors
- Guidance & Steering
7 Yield Monitoring Devices and Services Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- Ag Leader Technology
- AGCO Corporation
- AgJunction Inc.
- Case IH
- Deere & Company
- Precision Planting Inc.
- Raven Industries Inc.
- TeeJet Technologies
- Topcon Precision Agriculture
- Trimble Navigation Limited
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5s7g7w/global_yield