DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Aircraft Tires Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Aircraft Tires Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 5.6% over the next decade to reach approximately $1.7 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2014, 2015 revenue estimations are presented for 2016 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025. The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
- Increasing demand from aviation industry
- Raising incidence of replacing aircraft tires
- Growing market in emerging markets
- Growth Opportunities/Investment Opportunities
4 Aircraft Tires Market, By Platform
- Rotary Wing
- Fixed Wing
5 Aircraft Tires Market, By Product Type
6 Aircraft Tires Market, By Application
- Military Aviation
- Commercial Aviation
- Very Large Aircraft
- Regional Transport Aircraft
- Wide Body Aircraft
- Narrow Body Aircraft
7 Aircraft Tires Market, By End User
- Replacement Tires
- Retread Tires
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMS)
8 Aircraft Tires Market, By Geography
9 Key Player Activities
10 Leading Companies
- Aviation Tires & Treads, LLC
- Bridgestone Corporation
- Compagnie Générale Des Établissements Michelin Sca
- Desser Tire & Rubber Co., LLC
- Dunlop Aircraft Tyres Ltd.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.
- Petlas Tire Corporation
- Qingdao Sentury Tire Co., Ltd.
- Specialty Tires of America
- Wilkerson Company, Inc. (Wco)
- Michelin Group
- MRF Tires
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xhg9z8/global_aircraft