The Utility Companies (Global) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the UK Utility Companies (Global) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 100 companies, including SSE PLC, HUANENG POWER INTERNATIONAL,INC. and NRG ENERGY, INC..
Despite the Global Utility industry becoming increasingly competitive there are 5 vibrant companies across the World exploiting innovative, more profitable routes to market. It is important therefore, for established companies such as yours, to keep up with developments.
Some of the latest findings include:
- 5 companies are increasing sales and making a profit.
- 3 companies continue to sell at a loss for a second consecutive year.
- 54 companies have experienced a fall in their overall financial strength.
- 9 companies look ripe for takeover with sales increasing but profits negative a more prudent management being necessary.
The latest Utility Companies (Global) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
Each of the largest 100 companies is meticulously scrutinised in a single paged individual assessment and is analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- A graphical assessment of a company's financial performance
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
Subsequently, you will receive a thorough 100-page market analysis highlighting the latest changes in the Utility Companies (Global) market.
This section includes:
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength - for example has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company - for example SAUDI ELECTRICITY COMPANY is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis - Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 100 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure (This year the market has decreased by 10.5%).
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ktlthj/utility_companies