DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Bleaching Clay Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Bleaching Clay Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 6.1% over the next decade to reach approximately $1.2 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2014, 2015 revenue estimations are presented for 2016 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
- Asia Pacific Region Providing Growth Opportunity Owing To Increase In Palm Oil Production
- Favourable Government Policies From Emerging Economics
- Recent Technological Developments in Bleaching Clay
- Growth Opportunities/Investment Opportunities
4 Bleaching Clay Market, By Application
- Industrial Oil
- Mineral Oil and Waxes
- Vegetable Oil and Animal Fats
5 Bleaching Clay Market, By Product
- Activated Bauxite
- Activated Clays
- Fullers Earth
6 Bleaching Clay Market, By End User
- Chemical Processing
- Nutrition (Food and Beverage)
- Other End Users
7 Bleaching Clay Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- Microns Nano Minerals Limited
- AMC (UK) Ltd.
- AMCOL Specialty Minerals
- Ashapura Group of Companies
- BASF SE
- Clariant International AG
- HRP Industries
- Musim Mas Holdings, W Clay Industries
- Oil-Dri Corporation of America
- Refoil Earth Pvt. Ltd.
- Taiko Group of Companies
- W Clay Industries
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5s7548/global_bleaching