WASHINGTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Veridium, a leader in biometrics-based authentication software, will be showcasing the latest updates of its enterprise-ready biometric solutions, VeridiumID, VeridiumAD and 4 Fingers TouchlessID, at connect:ID 2017. Demonstrations will be available May 1-3 at Veridium’s booth, #616 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center.
Veridium software eliminates the most vulnerable point of access – passwords – replacing them with secure and convenient biometrics. These new updates deliver on Veridium’s brand promise to build software that enhances enterprise security, and increases convenience and productivity at a lower total cost of ownership to the customer.
New product updates on display at the conference:
A server-side protocol for biometric authentication that works in conjunction with a front-end SDK that allows companies to embed biometrics into a mobile application. New features of this solution include:
- Security Assertion Markup Language – a standard for the authentication and authorization exchange between services to achieve single sign on (SSO) across multiple platforms. This means VeridiumID can now be used as an identity provider, enabling SSO to any third-party SAML enabled service with the security of biometric authentication.
- Transaction signing – guarantees legal non-repudiation by verifying the integrity of online transactions to ensure each request is tamper evident. This creates a secure digital signature that aligns with government and compliance standards and regulations.
- Server-side matching – biometric matching can now be performed on either client or server side, a response to increased hacking attacks on mobile devices.
- User Behavior Analysis – a new framework that creates a repository within VeridiumID to capture data such as GPS, IP address, gyroscope, accelerometer, and magnetometer from the mobile device to help profile ‘normal’ user behavior.
4 Fingers TouchlessID
- This leading biometric solution now includes Liveness, a feature that distinguishes between real people and mere images, thereby improving security by making spoofing much more difficult.
- This solution is a primary authenticator, delivering password-free biometric authentication into Microsoft Active Directory supporting Windows clients and Windows Server for physical and virtual machines joined to Active Directory. This solution now includes new connectors for Citrix.
- This is the first software-only solution that seamlessly integrates into Citrix Storefront and Citrix NetScaler environments. VeridiumAD has been verified as Citrix Ready®, which means that the software has successfully passed a series of tests established by Citrix and can be trusted to work effectively with Citrix StoreFront and Citrix NetScaler.
Veridium is a leader in mobile biometrics-based authentication biometric authentication designed to safeguard enterprises’ most critical assets. Powered by an unmatched legacy of biometrics R&D, Veridium solutions help organizations to increase security, reduce fraud, and cut the costs associated with passwords and traditional multi-factor authentication solutions. Veridium has offices in the U.S., U.K., Netherlands, and Romania. For additional information, please visit www.veridiumID.com.