DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Indonesia Construction Chemicals Market By Type (Concrete Admixtures, Waterproofing Chemicals, Repair & Rehabilitation Chemicals, etc.), By End Use (Infrastructure & Real Estate), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2026" report to their offering.
Construction chemicals market in Indonesia is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 13% during 2016-2026, on the back of rising number of infrastructure development projects in the country, growing awareness among builders regarding functional benefits of different types of construction chemicals and increasing number of government investments and initiatives for infrastructure developments in the country.
Increasing construction activities due to growing public and private sector investments in infrastructure and real estate construction is forecast to drive demand for construction chemicals in Indonesia during 2017-2026. Moreover, booming tourism industry, rising construction of new healthcare facilities and hospitals, and increasing demand for modern housing facilities are propelling growth in Indonesia construction chemicals market. Rising income levels of consumers has driven construction of modern residential complexes and increased demand for well-equipped houses. This is in turn also anticipated to drive demand for construction chemicals in the country during the forecast period.
Concrete admixtures dominated Indonesia construction chemicals market in 2016, and the segment is anticipated to continue dominating the market through 2026, on account of ability to provide long-term durability and strength to construction materials. Few of the major companies operating in Indonesia construction chemicals market include PT Sika Indonesia, PT BASF Indonesia and PT FOSROC Indonesia.
Indonesia Construction Chemicals Market report discusses:
- Indonesia Construction Chemicals Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Concrete Admixtures, Adhesive & Sealant Chemicals, Flooring Compounds, Waterproofing Chemicals, Repair & Rehabilitation Chemicals & Others), By End Use (Infrastructure & Real Estate)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Restoration of Aging Buildings
- Initiation of Megaprojects by Government
- Rising Investments in Construction Sector
- Increasing New Products Launches and Technological Developments
- Rising Adoption of Green Buildings
- Bostik Indonesia, PT
- Grace Speciality Chemicals Indonesia, PT
- Henkel Indonesia
- PT BASF Indonesia
- PT Dow Chemical Indonesia
- PT Fosroc Indonesia
- PT MAPEI Indonesia Construction Products
- PT Pidilite Indonesia
- PT Sika Indonesia
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4g5xs4/indonesia