DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Dawn of Artificial Intelligence - Foreseeing Manufacturing in the Cognitive Era" report to their offering.
This research service will also look into how cognitive technologies would be the next step in the evolution of smart manufacturing and how this would benefit companies by helping them make smarter decisions on the factory floor.
The study also throws light on what the market participants are currently doing in this space and provides proven use cases pertaining to how the market is likely to transform the manufacturing arena in the coming years, which could be helpful to the current set of participants in the market that are looking at understanding what their competitors are doing in the space. It can also serve as a useful point of reference for all other market participants that are not aware of the immense benefits of cognitive computing or are on the verge of making a move in the market.
The objective of this research service is to give a detailed account of cognitive computing and its application in manufacturing and to understand the competitive landscape.
Key Questions Answered in this Study:
- What are the evolving technologies that summarize the complex cognitive ecosystem in manufacturing?
- What is the value addition of cognitive technologies in manufacturing?
- What are the key trends that will shape the evolution of a cognitive factory?
- What are cognitive solution providers and adopters doing to enhance manufacturing?
- What are specific use cases illustrating the application of cognitive technologies in manufacturing?
- Where are the opportunities in this market and what are the strategies that manufacturers can adopt to accelerate growth?
- How will the adoption of cognitive affect manufacturing, human resources and economies?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)-A Research Perspective
- IIoT-Emerging Themes in the Industrial Environment
- IIoT-Key Attributes of a Smart Factory
- Value Proposition in IIoT
- Key Questions this Report will Answer
3. Rise of Cognitive in Manufacturing
- Defining Cognitive Technologies in Manufacturing
- Cognitive Technologies in Manufacturing
- Evolution of Smart Industrial Machines
- Cognitive Intelligence-Current possibilities and Gaps
- Potential Applications of Cognitive in Manufacturing
- Key Benefits and Future Potential of Cognitive Intelligence in Manufacturing
4. Industry Landscape-Powerful Examples of Cognitive Intelligence in Manufacturing
- Early Entrants in the Cognitive Computing-A Market Snapshot
- Industry Collaboration on AI
- Use Case-IBM Super Charges Operations for Schaeffler
- Use Case-Google Uses AI to Optimise Energy Savings
- Use Case-FANUC to Build Futuristic Factory with NVIDIA's AI Platform
- Competitive Strategy-GE Taking Acquisition Route to Build AI Capabilities
- Competitive Strategy-Microsoft and Jabil Usher in Factory Floor Cognizance
- Use Case-Quality Control through Vision and Pattern Recognition
- Value Chain Ecosystem for Cognitive Manufacturing
5. Key Trends in Cognitive Manufacturing
- Trend 1-Surge in Adoption of Autonomous Robots in Manufacturing
- Trend 2-AI Feeds on Data to Generate Cognitive Insights
- Trend 3-Machine Learning to Drive the Evolving Manufacturing Landscape
- Trend 4-Economic Growth Up, Human Employment Down with Advancing AI in Manufacturing
6. Industry Challenges
- Challenge 1-Impact on Factory Jobs of with AI in Shop Floors
- Challenge 2-Dealing with Inconsistent Data Format
- Challenge 3-Volatile Cognitive Landscape
- Catalysing Change in the Way Manufacturing Works
7. Growth Opportunities and Forecasts
- Cognitive Manufacturing-SWOT Analysis
- Market Strategies for AI Suppliers (based on SWOT)
- Cognitive Manufacturing-Market Penetration Analysis
- Key Findings from Market Penetration Analysis
- Growth Opportunity 1-Partnerships and Collaborations
- Growth Opportunity 2-Data-driven intelligence
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
8. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b9rfft/the_dawn_of