DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "North American Agricultural Biologicals Market, Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The North American agricultural biologicals market has witnessed double-digit growth from 2012 to 2016 and will observe only slower growth from 2017 to 2022.
Consisting of the biofertilizer, biostimulant, and biopesticide market segments, key growth factors driving the agricultural biologicals market include increasing environmental awareness and the desire among food consumers and retailers for crops that use minimal synthetic crop chemicals.
Market growth is restrained by consumer skepticism of product efficacy claims, limited and low product awareness among growers, the price sensitivity of said growers, and a decrease in addressable farm acreage in North America.
Biostimulants and biofungicides are expected to witness double-digit growth in the future, compared to the other segments. Technological innovations by manufactures have included the growing use of microbial-derived ingredients and the increasing inclusion of agricultural biologicals in the form of seed inoculants and bundle packaging.
This study provides a detailed insight into the North American agricultural biologicals market by discussing drivers and restraints; the competitive landscape; and key market, company, and technology trends.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What is the current state of the agricultural biologicals market, and what is the growth rate for this market and its various segments?
- What are the various trends likely to affect end-user adoption of biofertilizers, biostimulants, and biopesticides?
- What are the factors driving and restraining the growth of biofertilizers, biostimulants, and biopesticides?
- What are the factors driving and restraining the growth of this market?
- What are the key end-user preferences across various segments?
- What are the various opportunities of growth for agricultural biologicals?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Market Growth Factors Analysis
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total Agricultural Biologicals Market
5. Demand Analysis-Total Agricultural Biologicals Market
6. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total Agricultural Biologicals Market
7. Growth Opportunities
8. Biopesticides Market Analysis
9. Biofungicides Market Analysis
10. Bioherbicides Market Analysis
11. Bioinsecticides Market Analysis
12. Biofertilizers Market Analysis
13. Biostimulants Market Analysis
14. The Last Word
- China National Chemical
- Marrone Bio Innovations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mnp878/north_american