DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Satellite Transponder Market, Forecast to 2023" report to their offering.
The satellite transponder market is projected to grow at a modest but steady compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.9% from 2016 to 2023. Most new growth in the satellite transponder market is expected to come from new high bandwidth, Ka-Band, and Ku-Band transponder/bandwidth leasing.
Growth areas such as in-flight communications, maritime communications, oil and gas communications, and military applications are further boosting the potential of this market.
This study provides transponder market metrics, evaluates regional trends, and identifies growth opportunities.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What did the 2016 revenue look like for the satellite transponder market?
- What trends will affect revenue growth, and what is the forecast for global satellite transponder growth?
- How will the satellite transponder market be effected regionally, and what will individual growth rates look like?
- How is Ka-Band satellite expansion affecting the satellite transponder market?
- How does satellite transponder technology compete against other terrestrial, landline, and wireless technologies?
- Who are the major participants in this market, and what does the competitive ecosystem look like?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
- Satellite Transponder Diagram
- Key Questions This Study Will Answer
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total Satellite Transponder Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total Satellite Transponder Market
- Forecast Assumptions
- Revenue Forecast
- Revenue Forecast Discussion
- Percent Revenue Forecast by Region
- Percent Revenue Forecast by Region Discussion
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total Satellite Transponder Market
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
- Transformation in the Satellite Transponder Ecosystem-2016
- 5 Major Growth Opportunities
7. North America Analysis
8. LATAM Analysis
9. Europe Analysis
10. APAC Analysis
11. Middle East Analysis
12. ROW Analysis
13. The Last Word
- China Satellite Communications
- Sky Perfect JSAT
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p3tv58/global_satellite