LISLE, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Molex will showcase its diverse range of products designed to optimize gas and oil production processes at the Offshore Technology Conference, held May 1-4, 2017, at NRG Park in Houston in booth #9701. With energy professionals of all types gathering to exchange ideas and learn about the future of the industry, Molex will highlight its extensive solution offerings that increase productivity, minimize costs and ensure safety.
“From heavy-duty connectors that withstand the most hazardous environments to LED lighting that reduces downtime and increases productivity, our team of highly-skilled industrial experts design and develop innovative solutions every day,” said Chuck Clark, partner programs and channel manager, Molex. “Molex has the industrial communication, connectivity, power, control, and plant electrical solutions deliver the safety, reliability and performance needed in the oil and gas industry. We are excited to bring these products to the Offshore Technology Conference.”
Molex booth #9701 will feature automation and electrical products specifically designed with oil and gas optimization in mind, including:
- Brad Industrial Ethernet Solutions extract real-time data across a wide range of products, sending information from the manufacturing floor to front-office computing devices.
- PAC/PLC Communications Modules, from SST, are ideal for a variety of applications, including factory automation, complex machine builders and process controls. Every single module includes common features, including a micro SD card slot for file storage, a 10/100Mb Ethernet port for immediate downloads, and state of the art electrical noise isolation specifications.
- HarshIO IP67 Modules offer reliable solutions in difficult conditions. The devices are machine mountable, saving precious space and reducing wiring costs in the field.
- Brad Micro-Change (M12) Connectors meet the industry standards for micro-change connectors, compatible with a diverse range of sensors and switches.
- Molex Woodhead electrical and safety products, including wiring devices, portable lighting, GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupters), cord and cable reels, wire mesh grips, a LED Wide-Area Portable Magnet Light and portable power offer solutions for exceptional performance in harsh environments. Woodhead products improve worker safety while delivering high performance and longer service life.
The Molex booth will also offer product demonstrations of industrial automation solutions for CompactLogix, PROFIBUS and MODBUS as well as industrial electrical solutions for watertight products.
Please visit Molex booth #9701 at the Offshore Technology Conference or visit http://www.molex.com/industry/solutions/oil_and_gas/ to see our full range of industrial automation and electrical products.
Molex brings together innovation and technology to deliver electronic solutions to customers worldwide. With a presence in more than 40 countries, Molex offers a full suite of solutions and services for many markets, including data communications, consumer electronics, medical, industrial, automotive, and commercial vehicle. For more information, please visit www.molex.com.
- Learn more about Molex at www.molex.com
- Follow us at www.twitter.com/molexconnectors
- Watch our videos at www.youtube.com/molexconnectors
- Connect with us at www.facebook.com/molexconnectors
- Read our blog at www.connector.com
Molex is a registered trademark of Molex, LLC in the United States of America and may be registered in other countries; all other trademarks listed herein belong to their respective owners.