DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Structural Foam Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Structural Foam Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 7.1% over the next decade to reach approximately $45.0 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2014, 2015 revenue estimations are presented for 2016 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025. The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
The study presents detailed market analysis with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. A special focus has been made on 23 countries such as U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, Spain, France, Italy, China, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, etc. The market data is gathered from extensive primary interviews and secondary research. The market size is calculated based on the revenue generated through sales from all the given segments and sub segments in the research scope. The market sizing analysis includes both top-down and bottom-up approaches for data validation and accuracy measures.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- Current Trends
- Growing applications of structural foam across various end use industries
- Rapid industrialization in developing nations
- Recent Technological Developments in Structural Foam
- Growth Opportunities/Investment Opportunities
- Industry Attractiveness
- Mitsubishi Engineering-Plastics Corporation
- Changzhou Tiansheng New Materials Co., Ltd.
- Season Group International Co., Ltd.
- Bayer Material Science
- BASF SE
- Gurit Holding AG
- Evonik Industries
- The DOW Chemical Company
- Oneplastics Group
- Diab Group
- GI Plastek
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vctwgd/global_structural