DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast - 2023 - 7MM" drug pipelines to their offering.
Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2023-7MM report provides an overview of the disease and global market size of the Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma for the United States, EU5 (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan. It also includes historical and forecasted epidemiological data for the diagnosed cases of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma from 2012-2023.
Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma is the most common lymphoma which affects large number of people. It begins in lymphocytes present in lymph nodes of body parts such as neck or chest or under the arms. It widely spreads to the other lymph nodes and to other organs such as bone marrow, lungs, or liver.
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma market
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma in US, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom) and Japan
- To understand the future market competition in the 7MM market of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers
- To understand the regulatory scenario in major markets
Key Topics Covered:
- Report Introduction
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Market Overview at a Glance
- Global Market Size of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (2012-2023)
- 7 MM Market Size of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (2012-2023)
- Total Market Share Distribution of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma for 7 MM in 2016
- Total Market Share Distribution of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma for 7 MM in 2023
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) Overview
- Total number of cases - 7MM Countries - (2016 & 2023)
- Treatment Algorithm
- Current Unmet Needs
- Marketed Drugs
- Rituxan (MabThera)
- Copanlisib: Bayer AG
- Ibrutinib: Janssen Biotech, Inc
- Pixantrone: CTI BioPharma Corp.
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/49bhrl/nonhodgkin