DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Automotive Inspection Tunnels Market 2017-2021" report to their offering.
The analysts forecast the global automotive inspection tunnels market to grow at a CAGR of 72.14% during the period 2017-2021.
The report, Global Automotive Inspection Tunnels Market 2017-2021, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
According to the report, one driver in market is rise in need to prevent occurrences of poor factory paint jobs. Paint jobs that are botched-up can create a disconcerting appearance on a vehicle. There can be various issues ranging from swirl marks to straight-out aberrations in the texture and grain flow of the paint. In addition, it is quite challenging to redo the paint work at any aftermarket paint shop, since it is difficult to get colors that match. There are some paints, such as the exclusive kinds for BMW that contain minuscule metallic flakes, which need to be perfectly aligned to give the desired finish to the car. Even a small misalignment in the flakes can throw the entire painting process into a disarray.
- GigaTera (KMW)
Other prominent vendors
Drivers and challenges
- Market drivers
- Adoption of inspection tunnels for automated paint inspection process
- Increase in hardware capabilities and vision techniques to eliminate blind spots in paint inspection process
- Rise in use of coating inspection tools instead of visual methods
- Growing inclination toward incorporating IoT to monitor paint inspection process
- Use of newer light sources to enhance the capabilities of inspection tunnels
- Adoption of simulation approach to improve assembly line efficiency
Use of robot-mounted light microscopes and camera sensors in
inspection tunnels for inspecting multilayer coatings
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nlbp4g/global_automotive