DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "China New Energy Vehicle Power Electronics Industry Report, 2017-2020" report to their offering.
New energy vehicle electronic technology generally consists of battery management system (BMS), on-board charger, inverter, vehicle control unit (VCU)/hybrid control unit (HCU), pedestrian detection system, DC/DC, etc.. BMS, motor control inverter and VCU/HCU as core components of new energy vehicle must have very high security and reliability.
New energy vehicle power electronics usually include AC/DC charger, DC-AC inverter and DC-DC; besides, there are motor controller for electric A/C compressor, PTC heater for electric A/C and others.
In the future, DC/DC converter and inverter will be integrated into new energy vehicle power controller, similar to VCU integration effect. However, the controller is generally placed in the nearest inverter unit to make software system shape a larger integration.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Overview of Automotive Power Electronics
2 EV Motor Controller Market
3 EV DC/DC and Charger Market
4 Major Chinese DC/DC and Charger Enterprises
5 Chinese EV Motor Controller (Inverter) Manufacturers
6 Global Motor Controller (Inverter) Manufacturers
7 IGBT Suppliers
- Beijing Siemens Automotive E-Drive System Co., Ltd.
- Chroma ATE Inc.
- DEC Dongfeng Electric Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Delta Electronics
- Fuji Electric
- Fujian Fugong Power Technology Co., Ltd.
- Hunan CRRC Times Electric Vehicle Co., Ltd.
- Hyundai Mobis
- JEE Automation Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Jing-Jin Electric Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
- Luoyang Grasen Power Technology Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Nidec (Beijing) Drive Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Prestolite E-Propulsion Systems (Beijing) Limited
- SHINRY Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Deyang Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Dajun Technologies, Inc.
- Shanghai E-drive Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Inovance Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Santroll Electric Automobile Technology Co., Ltd.
- Time High-Tech Co., Ltd.
- United Automotive Electronic Systems Co., Ltd. (UAES)
- Zhongshan Broad-Ocean Motor Co., Ltd.
- Zhuhai Enpower Electric Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bv3wmr/china_new_energy