LIMA, Peru--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Graña y Montero S.A.A. (NYSE:GRAM) (BVL:GRAMONC1) (“the Company” or “Graña y Montero”) a leading Engineering and Construction company, announced its consolidated results for the first quarter (“1Q2017”) period ended March 31, 2017. These results have been prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) and are stated in nominal Peruvian Nuevos Soles (S/.).
- The Group achieved Revenues of S/. 1,418.4 MM during 1Q2017, a 1.0% decrease compared to 1Q2016
- Gross Profit amounted to S/. 211.2 MM in 1Q2017, increasing 47.2% compared to 1Q2016
- EBITDA was S/. 296.2 MM in 1Q2017, 55.3% higher than the result obtained in 1Q2016
- Net Income reached S/. 79.1 MM in 1Q2017, 11.6% higher than in 1Q2016
- Backlog amounted to US$ 2,909.3 MM as of 1Q2017 and the recurrent businesses amounted to US$ 622.4 MM, reaching a total of US$ 3,531.7 MM, equivalent to 1.95x the annual revenues
For a full version of Graña y Montero’s 1Q2017 Earnings Release please visit: http://investorrelations.granaymontero.com.pe/
About Graña y Montero S.A.A.
Graña y Montero is the largest and most important Engineering and Infrastructure Company in Peru. It has 26 companies which operate in 5 countries in Latin America and has more than 28,000 employees. The Graña y Montero Group has always solved the needs of its clients beyond business in order to create wellbeing for society. It has been listed on the Lima Stock Exchange since 1997 and on the New York Stock Exchange since 2013.
To find out more, please visit www.granaymontero.com.pe.