DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The US Rural Broadband Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2017-2021)" report to their offering.
The US Rural Broadband Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2017-2021), provides analysis of the Americas broadband market by speed, by availability, etc. and analysis of the Americas rural broadband market by addressable population and revenue.
The US rural broadband market is expected to increase at high growth rates during the forecasted period (2017-2021). The global rural broadband market is supported by various growth drivers, increasing internet users worldwide, increasing smartphone users worldwide, increasing demand of live video streaming, connect rural business to global market, interface with local law enforcement and government.
ViaSat, Inc., EchoStar Corporation, Dish Network Corporation and AT&T are some of the key players operating in the Americas rural broadband market, whose company profiling has been done in the report. In this segment of the report, business overview, financial overview and business strategies of the companies are provided.
- Increasing Internet Users Worldwide
- Increasing Smartphone Users Worldwide
- Increasing Demand Of Live Video Streaming
- Connect Rural Business To Global Market
- Interface with Local Law Enforcement and Government
- Security Problem
- High Latency Rate In Satellite Broadband
- Resistance To Adopt Due To Technical Difficulties
- Resilience And Disruptions
- Increasing Internet Of Things Worldwide
- Increasing LTE Subscription Worldwide
- Expansion in Rural Area
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Market Analysis
4. Market Dynamics
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Company Profiles
- Dish Network Corporation
- EchoStar Corporation
- ViaSat, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mn4t6q/the_us_rural