FORT WORTH, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Simpli.fi, the programmatic advertising platform built for the scale of localization and personalization, announced today that it has continued its rapid growth through the first quarter of 2017.
Simpli.fi’s growth is being driven by adoption of the company’s industry leading mobile and video advertising solutions, which enable advertisers to deliver messages to precisely targeted and localized audiences. Statistics demonstrating Simpli.fi’s growth include:
- Revenue in the first quarter of 2017 grew 51 percent over revenue in the first quarter of 2016. This pace is similar to the 55 percent growth that Simpli.fi experienced in 2016 over 2015, and is more than double the 22 percent growth rate reported by the IAB for total digital ad spend for that period.
- Mobile revenue in the first quarter of 2017 grew 139 percent over the mobile revenue in the first quarter of 2016. Simpli.fi’s mobile growth rate significantly exceeds the 77 percent growth rate for mobile advertising in 2016 cited by the IAB.
- Mobile advertising now makes up 65 percent of total advertising impressions on Simpli.fi’s platform.
- Video advertising revenue in the first quarter of 2017 grew by 64 percent over the first quarter of 2016, exceeding the 53 percent growth rate for video in 2016 cited by the IAB.
- Simpli.fi is now executing more than 55,000 live campaigns simultaneously on its platform, which is more than double the number executed 14 months ago. These campaigns are being optimized by over 30,000 automatically generated optimization models that execute differential bidding strategies based on campaign goals.
- The number of campaigns per advertiser on Simpli.fi’s platform has increased from 2.0 to 3.2 over the last 18 months due to advertisers increasingly using Simpli.fi’s platform for omnichannel campaigns across mobile, display, video and native inventory.
- Simpli.fi is now running more than 10,000 campaigns using its mobile geo-fencing technology, with over 210,000 individual geo-fences being targeted.
Customers contributing to Simpli.fi’s growth include media companies delivering programmatic mobile, display, video, and native advertising to local businesses, as well as national brands who see improved performance by localizing their campaigns.
Frost Prioleau, Simpli.fi Chief Executive Officer
“We are very thankful for the continuing support of our customers, and also our fantastic team of employees who deliver the products, performance and support that our customers need to be successful. We believe that the opportunity for programmatic advertising is still in its early stages, and we look forward to continuing to deliver on our customers’ needs.”
Simpli.fi is the leader in localized programmatic advertising. Simpli.fi works with the largest buyers of localized advertising, including brands, agencies, local media groups, networks and trading desks. These companies utilize Simpli.fi to localize ad targeting and content, to deliver performance on high volumes of localized campaigns, and to provide deep insights on their dynamic audiences. For more information about the company or partnership opportunities, call (800) 840-0768 or visit www.simpli.fi.