As soon as you step into a managerial role you take on the responsibility of motivating and supporting your team and bringing the best out of each member. Overall team dynamics can be reflective of their manager and so it is vital for an organisation to make sure that their management have the essential skills to optimise their team's performance.
This course will give you the confidence and ability to make the transition from a team member to team leader or manager. If you are already a manager it will build upon your existing skills to achieve more from yourself and your team. Increasing individual and team performance, improving staff engagement and working towards building a high performance team are just some of the areas that are covered on this detailed and practical course.
For an employer:
It is important to ensure that everyone within your organisation with any managerial responsibilities has been given the tools and techniques to do their job effectively. This course will provide your staff with actionable tools, techniques and feedback to apply back into the workplace.
What will I learn?
- By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the role and responsibilities of a manager in today's business environment
- Communicate effectively using a range of methods and skills
- Develop a strategy in order to make effective use of their time
- Delegate effectively while fulfilling developmental needs of the individual and team
- Use differing management styles appropriate to the individual and situation
- Recognise the actions needed to create, develop and maintain an effective team
Who Should Attend:
This course is ideal for anyone in, or looking to get into a managerial role, who has not received any formal training. It is ideal for supervisors, team leaders, or anyone looking to progress into a more senior position.
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3czszh/first_line