DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Effectively Defining, Selecting and Managing Talent" conference to their offering.
This key programme in our HR series is designed for all those tasked with selecting, recruiting and developing talented people to ensure the success of their organization. A talent management strategy is vital for all successful organizations. It is about building the skills to create a strategy to identify and recruit talented people and to retain them and promote them within the organization. By highlighting the key skill areas needed within a business and using this information to attract, recruit and develop talented people your business will succeed.
The vital role of talent management is to be able to recruit, retain, develop, reward and enable people to perform to their best abilities. Simplifying the recruitment process, streamlining induction and training, defining key competencies and promoting internal mobility are all part of an effective HR service. This course will enable you to provide the first class HR service your organization needs
This workshop will enable you to:
- Define the expected standards of a talented employee
- Review existing job descriptions and define corresponding capabilities
- Make evidence based selection decisions
- Assess the competence of new hires and existing job holders
- Measure the accuracy of selection decisions through probation and performance assessment
- Plan the career development and progression of talented employees
Who Should Attend:
- HR business partners
- HR managers and HR professionals
- Business and functional managers
- Staff assigned to recruitment and talent identification duties and responsibilities
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xl6g8w/effectively