Governments and financial markets throughout the world recognise Financial Crime as one of the greatest threats to the global financial services industry.
The FCA has increased its efforts to fight every aspect of financial crime: Money laundering, terrorist financing, market manipulation and data theft. Along with partner agencies, the FCA looks towards the firms they regulate when combating financial crime. Firms are required to work together with the FCA and the international community in their efforts to make it harder for criminals to exploit their businesses and their clients.
The market regulator expects your company to understand where the risks lay in your firm and react appropriately as part of your governance framework.
During this intensive 1 day course we will illustrate this real and significant threat to our industry and show you how to take a proactive approach to financial crime, enhance the policies, processes and procedures you currently have in place and ensure that everyone in your organisation is ready to protect your firm and the market place.
Topics Covered During This Training
- Money laundering and terrorist financing
- Suspicious activity indicators and transaction reporting
- Setting up effective KYC procedures
- Customer due diligence and record keeping
- International regulatory standards
- Financial Action Task Force (FATF)
- Analyse the effectiveness of your firm's AML/CTP processes and procedures
- Practical Tips in AML Management
- Setting up action plan
- Case studies and exercises
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rl5ndv/antimoney