DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Humidity and Moisture Sensors Market, Forecast to 2023" report to their offering.
The global humidity and moisture sensors market size is expected to hit USD 1.90 billion by 2023. Though recent decline in crude oil prices has impacted the growth of recovery gas through fracking, once the oil prices improve a number of technologies like tunable diode laser (TDLAS) and thermal paramagnetic will experience a surge in sales. Chemicals and petrochemicals, power generation, food and beverages, specialty chemicals, and gaseous effluents are the fastest-growing end-user segments of humidity and moisture sensors climbing at upwards of a 12% compound annual growth rate (CAGR). Humidity has a pronounced effect on product quality, performance, safety, and cost, so maintaining correct moisture ratios stimulates higher yields in process applications, in certain cases over 100%. This has led to increased adoption of monitoring sensors in most regions, but more so in North America and Europe.
This research service analyzes current and future trends in the global humidity and moisture sensors market for diverse process and discrete applications. The market analysis is based on end users and product types segmented into process and non-process industries. Market trends and forecasts are further broken down by technology, product type, sensor type, and geographic region. The research service outlines the competitive structure and provides a total market share analysis. The forecast period is from 2017 to 2023, with 2016 as the base year.
Key questions this study will answer:
- What are the key market dynamics?
- What are the key technologies on which humidity and moisture sensors are based, and what are the growth patterns?
- Who are the main competitors in the global market?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- How is the adoption of newer technologies vis-á-vis changing user needs across vertical markets?
- What are the key application areas and trends for humidity and moisture sensors in process and non-process industries?
- Who are the top end users poised for higher growth?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview and Definition
3. Market Segmentation
4. Drivers and Restraints-Total Humidity and Moisture Sensors Market
5. Market Engineering Measurements
6. Forecasts and Trends-Total Humidity and Moisture Sensors Market
7. Forecasts and Trends-By Technology
8. Forecasts and Trends-By Process Industry Sector
9. Forecasts and Trends-By Non-Process Industry Sector
10. Forecasts and Trends-By Product Type
11. Forecasts and Trends-By Sensor Type
12. Forecasts and Trends- By Geographic Region
13. Distribution Analysis and Forecasts and Trends-By Distribution Value Chain
14. Price Analysis
15. Market Share Analysis
16. Humidity and Moisture Sensors-SWOT Analysis
17. Humidity and Moisture Sensors-Technology Trends
18. Technology Trends-TDLAS
19. Key Selection Criteria
20. Growth Opportunities Strategies
21. CEO's 360 Degree Perspective
22. PESTLE Analysis
23. Key Findings and Takeaways
- Neo Monitors
- AMETEK Process Instruments
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
- Focused Photonics Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2bv5z2/global_humidity