This study offers key highlights from analysis of the global electric vehicle (EV) market in 2016 and identifies the upcoming 2017 trends, specifically for the most dynamic markets of Europe, North America, China, Japan, and South Korea.
Regional analysis offers EV sales in 2016 and estimated sales in 2017 by EV type: battery electric vehicle (BEV) and plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV). The study discusses the development of charging infrastructure and the standard adopted by each of the original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
Adoption of different types of technologies with reference to range, features, and batteries is discussed. The study also outlines how the market will transform in 2017 in terms of geographic growth.
The objective of this study is to provide the following:
- An executive outlook of the growth opportunities in the global EV market for 2017
- A strategic overview of the trends that will influence the global EV market in 2017
- A summary of the performance of EVs in 2016 and its impact on 2017
- An outline of market trends and forecasts for EV sales in 2017
- A detailed description of key EV models
Key Questions the Study Will Answer:
- What are the current and future market trends of the EV market?
- How will the market transform in 2017 in term of the geographic growth?
- What are the current and future market trends in the EV charging infrastructure market?
- Which models are likely to be launched in next 2 to 3 years?
- What are the incentives available on purchase of EVs in Europe, North America, and China, and how will they impact the price of an EV?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope and Segmentation
4. Market Outlook
5. Key Global Electric Vehicle Sales Trends
6. Regional Analysis
7. Electric Vehicles Battery Analysis
8. Future EV Launches
9. Incentives and Subsidies
10. Development of EV Charging Infrastructure
11. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
12. Key Conclusion and Future Outlook
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hgxrlh/global_electric