DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "User, Customer, and Digital Experience: Where Service and Business Performance Come Together" report to their offering.
This is the third report in the author's unique exploration of end-user experience management spanning eight years, from 2008 to 2017. While many trends remain consistent, there are also many differences in 2017 that reflect a growing interest in cloud and cloud-related technologies, APIs, microservices, and an increasingly complex and dynamic infrastructure environment.
Trends such as agile and DevOps have also affected the landscape with some similar requirements for dynamic currency and shared digital, end-user, and customer experience management insights between development and operations teams, including IT service management (ITSM) teams. And finally, the move to digital transformation is escalating the need for more effective, diverse, and well-metricized capabilities for assessing application performance, end-user productivity, business process impacts, and customer and partner interactions across the extended enterprise.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Introduction
2. Methodology and Demographics
3. Strategic Priorities
- Other Priorities and Drivers
- A Business or a Technical Concern?
4. Role and Organization
- Who's Driving Digital Experience Management?
- Cross-Functional or Overlay Teams and Integrated Service Desk With Operations
5. Technology Adoption and Instrumentation
- Instrumentation Points and Tooling
- Triage and Technical Integrations
- Additional Observations on DEM Technology Priorities
6. Applications, Cloud, and Related Environments
- DEM and Applications
- DEM and the Internet
- Additional Observations on 2017 DEM Focus Areas Supporting Application Ecosystems
7. In-House House-Developed Applications, Agile, and DevOps
9. Challenges, Success Rates, and Advice
- Effectiveness and Success Rates
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9v5t7p/user_customer