DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Start-ups Disrupting the Global Automotive and Mobility Industry, 2016-2017" report to their offering.
The study identifies and analyzes various start-ups in the automotive space across various verticals - ranging from connected car technologies to aftermarket solution providers. Start-ups are identified based on their solutions and their globe reach. This research has examined the evolution of the shortlisted start-ups and their offerings to customers. In-depth profiles have been created for those companies expected to disrupt the market. Most of the start-ups in North America come from Silicon Valley, California. Automotive start-ups have been beefing up their presence in the Detroit area to attract engineering talent from traditional automakers and directly engage with OEMs in their facilities.
Key Questions this Study will Answer:
- Which start-ups are disrupting the global automotive industry?
- What are the various OEM initiatives to invest in start-ups and their focus area?
- Which companies does this research recommend for future investment/JV/M&A?
- How are the start-up companies broken down by industry value chain (auto IT, mobility, connected car technologies)?
- Who are the top-performing companies to watch out for in 2017 based on Growth Index (GI) versus Innovation Index (II)?
- What are the key criteria that venture capitalists and potential investors should look at while investing in start-ups? Why should they invest in start-ups over established organizations?
- Who are the key participants that have attracted investing firms and what are their USPs?
What are the key avenues in which start-ups can evolve?
- ATS Advanced Telematics
- Bolt Mobility
- Civil Maps
- Cloud Your Car
- Elio Motors
- Future Mobility Corp
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope
4. Connected Car Technologies Start-ups
5. Auto IT Start-ups
6. Mobility and Autonomous Vehicle Start-ups
7. Growth Opportunity Analysis
8. Conclusions and Top 3 Predictions
10. One-slider Profile of Start-up
11. Mobility Start-ups
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/497zzv/startups