DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "North American Diaphragm Pumps Market, Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
In 2016, the global diaphragm pumps market generated a revenue of $568.6 million. The CAGR for the time period 2016-2022 is estimated to be 1.7%, as the industries are in a recovering stage from the slow-moving growth rates of 2015.
The demand for air-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pumps and metering pumps is soaring, propelled by widespread application in the chemical industry. This trend is expected to drive the growth of the overall the global diaphragm pumps market. Rapid development of global infrastructure and investment in cosmetics and pharmaceuticals are some of the other factors that contribute to the growth of AODD pumps. Though investments are seen across the region, Asia-Pacific shows the highest growth rates, indicating a large demand for diaphragm pumps across end users in industries such as food and beverages, chemicals, and oil and gas.
- Low initial cost, cheaper repair and maintenance, and easier installation.
- Wide application range of pumping fluids with varying viscosities.
Rising focus on the development of the water and wastewater industry
in the United States and Canada.
- Low profit margin per AODD pump.
- High cost of operation associated with using the equipment.
- Low-cost imports from the Asia-Pacific region placing pressure on market pricing.
- Blue White
- Grac N.V
- ITT Fluid Technology
- Ingersoll Rand
- Lincoln Industrial
- Mitron Roy
- SPX Process Equip
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints
4. Forecasts and Trends
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
7. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
8. Air-Operated Diaphragm Pumps Segment
9. Hydraulic Diaphragm Pumps Segment
10. Mechanical Diaphragm Pumps Segment
11. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fjtvbf/north_american