MESA, Ariz.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--B2B CFO, the nation’s largest CFO and Exit Strategies firm, held its annual Partners Meeting on April 20-22 at the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak in Phoenix, Arizona. The conference commemorated the firm’s 30th anniversary, provided ample educational and networking opportunities as well as recognized the company’s top Partners.
“We want to take this opportunity to thank all of our partners, while extending congratulations to our top partners of 2017. It’s an honor to distinguish this group of ten high achievers for their outstanding work and ongoing commitment to exceptionally high level of service that they provide to B2B CFO’s clients,” said Jerry L. Mills, Founder and CEO of B2B CFO.
2017 B2B CFO Top Partners are:
- Wayne Lorgus from Tempe, Arizona
- Bruce Benes from Fort Worth, Texas
- Glen J. Katlein from Coppell, Texas
- Dave Saunders from Mesa, Arizona
- David Odom from Kirkland, Washington
- Greg Simmons from Mission Viejo, California
- Christopher L James from Keller, Texas
- Colin G. Funk from Modesto, California
- John Lychos Jr. from Bingham Farms, Michigan
- Dennis Niven from Scottsdale, Arizona
Now in its 30th year, B2B CFO has grown to 246 Partners across the United States. To find out more about B2B CFO, B2B Exit and The Exit Strategy Handbook please visit online at https://www.b2bcfo.com/ and https://www.b2bexit.com/.
About B2B CFO® and B2B Exit®
Celebrating its 30th year of business in 2017, B2B CFO® is the largest CFO and Exit Transition services company in the nation. The firm provides services to privately held businesses. B2B CFO® is headquartered in Mesa, Arizona, and has a nationwide presence. Each B2B CFO® Professional is a senior level executive averaging 25-30 years of experience. To find out about careers visit http://careers.b2bcfo.com/. For more information please visit www.B2BCFO.com and www.B2BExit.com.