--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting:
What: President Trump is making good on a campaign promise to lower taxes. In what his Administration is calling the “biggest tax cut and the largest tax reform in the history of our country,” today’s announcement provided a blueprint for tax reform that has the potential to affect millions of corporate and individual taxpayers. But at what cost?
Why: While today’s guidelines promise “massive tax reform and simplification” and address multiple aspects of tax reform – including corporate, individual and international taxes as well as child-care tax breaks – not all parties agree to its ultimate feasibility. Wolters Kluwer tax experts are available to provide insight and analysis on what tax changes individuals and businesses can expect as a result of today’s announcement, and how quickly they can expect changes to occur.
Who: Mark Luscombe, JD, LLM, CPA and Principal Federal Tax Analyst for Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting. Among the topics Mark can discuss:
- Key components of President Trump’s tax plan
- How this plan differs from his tax proposals as a candidate
- How the guidelines affect corporate and individual tax rates and who stands to benefit most
- How simplifying the tax code could potentially affect popular deductions
- The controversy surrounding the "border-adjustment" tax on imports
- How might Congressional tax proposals work with Trump’s tax proposals
- How likely are President Trump and/or Congress to get their tax policies implemented
Contact: To arrange interviews with Mark Luscombe or other federal and state tax experts from Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting on this or any other tax-related topics, please contact:
|LAURA GINGISS||BRENDA AU|