The global coagulation testing market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 6.43% during the period 2017-2021.
Global Coagulation Testing Market 2017-2021, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Coagulation testing helps measure the ability of blood to form a clot. Clotting occurs when blood converts from liquid to gel form. Coagulation tests are performed to analyze clotting disorders, such as hemorrhage and thrombosis. Many types of coagulation tests exist, including complete blood count, factor V assay, fibrinogen level, prothrombin time, platelet count, thrombin time, and bleeding time. Coagulation testing analyzers play a major role in improving the quality of life of patients.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global coagulation testing market for 2017-2021. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the various segments which includes products, application, and technology.
- Increasing prevalence of coagulation disorders driving the demand for coagulation testing devices
- Increased penetration of POCT devices in developed countries
- Technological advancements in sensors technology leads to faster and easy-to-use devices
- High cost of fully-automated hemostasis equipment
- Low data management and EHR connectivity
- Regulatory challenges restrict the availability of the devices in the market
- Increase in online marketing services
- Growing popularity of disposable coagulation testing products
- Increasing physician preference for coagulation tests in pre-and post-surgical proceedings
- Roche Diagnostics
- Abbott Laboratories
- Siemens Healthcare
Other prominent vendors
- Accriva Diagnostics
- Helena Laboratories
- iLine Microsystems
- Micropoint Bioscience
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pqkzt5/global