DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Growth Opportunities in the US Telehealth Market, Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
Telehealth services and systems have made the most progress in remote management of post-acute care patients or among patients with chronic conditions, many of whom have one or more co-morbidity. This progress is visible across 4 major segments: remote patient monitoring (RPM), virtual telehealth visits, mobile health (mHealth), and personal emergency response systems (PERS). This study finds the overall US telehealth market will grow by a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 29.3% from 2016 to 2021.
One unique aspect of this research is the view that the larger segments of the telehealth market will stimulate some break-out growth in 14 sub-segment markets including: activity tracking, telebehavioral health, teledermatology, telediabetes management, telemedicine platforms, telepediatrics, tele-ICU, telecardiology, telestroke management, teleradiology/tele-Imaging, telehealth kiosks, telemedication management, telepharmacy, and other specialty areas.
Key questions this research will answer address:
- What are telehealth services and how are these solutions being deployed by 4 key market segments-healthcare payers, employer plans, hospitals, and physicians?
- What are the market-shifting macro trends impacting the need to deploy new or improved solutions to enable patients to achieve quality care using telehealth in a variety of settings?
- What are the specific drivers and restraints impacting the telehealth virtual visits market in the United States over the next 5 years?
- What are the sub-segments of the telehealth market and which ones offer the best opportunities for growth?
- What is the 6-year revenue outlook for the telehealth market and the major segments?
- American Well
- Medtronic Care Management Services
- Philips Telehealth
- Qualcomm Life
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Telehealth Markets-Status, Growth, and Opportunities
3. Major Telehealth Market Segments
4. Telehealth Market Segments by Opportunity
5. Forecast and Trends-Total Market and Segment Analysis
6. Telehealth Market-A Telehealth MatrixTM Discussion
7. Future Perspectives
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f9vtfc/growth