DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Diagnostic Laboratories Market Outlook to 2021 Growing Prevalence of Diseases and Launch of Technologically Advanced Procedures to Drive Growth" report to their offering.
The report includes the cumulative revenue generated by the market players from diagnostic services including both government and private diagnostic laboratories. The private diagnostic laboratories has been further explained with details on market share contributed by pathology tests and radiology tests, by Tier I, Tier II and Tier III Cities, and by hospital based diagnostic laboratories, polyclinics and independent diagnostic laboratories operating in India.
The share by organized and unorganized players has also been provided in detail to clearly explain the present competition scenario in the market. The stakeholders of this report include diagnostic laboratories market players, laboratories equipments providers, companies involved in research and development activities, and the new entrants and venture capitalists who wish to invest in diagnostic laboratories market in future.
Detailed snapshot on pathology tests market and radiology tests market is included in the report to elucidate facts about the market in detail. Various marketing analysis factors such as trends and developments, regulatory framework and Porter's five forces analysis are also added in the study for clear understanding about the factors responsible for present scenario of the market. The future analysis of overall India diagnostic laboratories market has also been discussed along with recommendations from analyst view.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. India Diagnostic Laboratories Market Introduction
4. Operating Models Followed by India Diagnostic Laboratories Market
5. India Diagnostic Laboratories Market Size and Growth, FY'2011 - FY'2016
6. India Private Diagnostic Laboratories Market Segmentation
7. Snapshot on India Private Pathology Tests Market
8. Snapshot on India Private Radiology Tests Market
9. Decision Making Process of Customers for Choosing Diagnostic Laboratories
10. Trends and Developments in India Private Diagnostic Laboratories Market
11. Investment Model for Setting Up a Diagnostic Laboratory
12. Regulatory Environment for India Diagnostic Laboratories Market
13. Porter's Five Forces Analysis for India Private Diagnostic Laboratories Market
14. Company Profiles For India Diagnostic Laboratories Market
15. India Private Diagnostic Laboratories Market Future Outlook and Projections, FY'2017 - FY'2021
16. Analyst Recommendations
17. Macro Economic Variables Impacting Private Diagnostics Laboratories Market in India
- SRL Diagnostics
- Dr Lal PathLabs
- Metropolis Healthcare Limited
- BSR Healthcare
- Medall Healthcare
- Apollo Diagnostics
- Oncquest Laboratories Limited
- Suburban Diagnostics
- Vijaya Diagnostic Center
- Lucid Medical Diagnostics
- BSR Healthcare
- Star Imaging & Path Lab Pvt. Ltd.
- Atulya Healthcare
- Express Clinics
- Krsnaa Diagnostics
- Cryogenex Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ssxwxk/india_diagnostic