DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Photomedicine Devices and Technologies Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Photomedicine Devices and Technologies Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 5.2% over the next decade to reach approximately $520.1 million by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2014, 2015 revenue estimations are presented for 2016 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025. The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies.
The study presents detailed market analysis with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. A special focus has been made on 23 countries such as U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, Spain, France, Italy, China, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, etc.
Key Market Trends:
Changing lifestyle and growing disposable income
Increasing adoption of lasers in medical aesthetics
Technological advancements and the development of novel applications
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- Abbott Laboratories
- Lumenis Ltd.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Alma Lasers Ltd.
- THOR Photomedicine Ltd
- PhotoMedex, Inc.
- Angiodynamics, Inc.
- Spectranetics Syneron Medical
- Biolitec AG
- Syneron Medical Ltd
- QBMI Photomedicine
- Colorado Skin and Vein
- IRIDEX Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Photomedicine Devices and Technologies Market, By Technology
5 Photomedicine Devices and Technologies Market, By Application
6 Photomedicine Devices and Technologies Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/73j9cp/global