DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Future of Diabetes Care Paradigms - Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The study provides an exhaustive coverage of the overall diabetes ecosystem, with strong focus on startups, apart from the existing stakeholders. It also analyzes the role that technology giants such as Alphabet (née Google) and IBM are playing in the diabetes space. An overview of several innovative diabetes care delivery models from across the world is also included. The study would be valuable for diabetes stakeholders to chart out their strategies for future collaborations and partnerships, while keeping a watchful eye on the competition.
Diabetes management is on the verge of being disrupted by innovative technologies such as artificial pancreas, non-invasive glucose monitoring sensors, wearables, apps, and inhalable insulin. This research study captures all the innovative developments across the segments of wellness, diagnosis, monitoring, and therapy of the diabetes care continuum, covering the global market.
Diabetes remains one of the top causes of mortality, and health expenditure on the disorder and its complications is set to rise 19% annually until 2040, to reach $802 billion.
Key questions this study will answer:
- How is the diabetes burden evolving across the globe?
- How are market forces and trends shaping the diabetes market and the segments of wellness, diagnosis, monitoring, and therapy?
- What gaps in diabetic care need to be filled to address the unmet needs of diabetics?
- What are the technological developments in the industry that attempt to address such unmet needs?
- How have some care models perfected diabetes management, catering to local needs? What are some future perspectives for the industry?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Diabetes - A Growing Concern
3. Regional Insights
4. Diabetes Care Continuum
5. Drivers, Restraints, and Trends - Total Diabetes Care Market
6. Forecasts - Total Diabetes Care Market
7. Segment Forecasts
8. Future Wellness
9. Future Diagnosis
10. Future Monitoring
11. Future Therapy
12. Innovative Care Delivery Models
13. Perspectives for the Future
- Clinicas del Azucar (Sugar Clinics)
- Pro Mujer
- Sughavazhvu (SV) Healthcare
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/53gl9b/future_of