DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Growth Opportunities in the Southern Africa Diesel Generator Market, Forecast to 2019" report to their offering.
Leading up to 2015, diesel generator volumes peaked at 14,123 units bringing in USD 344.8 million into the region. This was a 40% increase in sales compared to the previous year. However, as the region is expected to witness stability over the next 4 years, revenue will register a decrease of 31% to USD 199.1 million. It must be noted that this drop is due to the extreme outlier that is 2015. The market will continue to experience favourable growth in South Africa's neighbouring countries until 2019.
Key Questions this Study will Answer:
- What market in Southern Africa has the biggest opportunity considering size, macro, and micro-economics?
- What are the sizes of the diesel generator markets in the 5 countries of interest in both unit shipment and revenue terms?
- What are growth rates expected until 2019 in both unit shipment and revenue terms?
- What is the overview of the energy market in the respective countries?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Project Assumptions and Methodology
3. Southern Africa Market Overview
6. South Africa
9. Growth Opportunities
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7cx3bv/growth