Data centers will continue to be the most important application within critical power, driving investment in modular solutions, uninterruptible power supply (UPS), module-level power electronics (MLPE), non-traditional cooling technologies, and converged power solutions. Overall, data center investment is forecast to increase by 9.1% in 2017.
The Internet of Things (IoT) will become increasingly prominent, with IoT-connected UPS systems playing a role in terms of energy management and efficiency as well as providing peaking power and demand response. Non-traditional cooling solutions will register a growth rate of 15.7% in 2017, mainly because of demand from data centers.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope and Segmentation
3. 2017 Critical Power Industry Outlook
4. Module-level Power Electronics
5. Non-traditional Cooling Technologies
6. Connected UPS - IoT Platform
7. Data Centers - Key End-user Group
8. Modular Solutions
9. Converged Power Solution
10. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
11. Key Conclusions
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n8lbkx/global_critical