The base year for analysis is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2023. This research compiles findings from various deliverables over the past 2 years. It covers growth prospects for the UK automotive aftermarket.
The research includes analyses of vehicles in operation, vehicle ownership, e-retailing in the automotive aftermarket, and service providers in the region. It includes an analysis of new business models and e-retailing in the aftermarket ecosystem. It also has profiling of major aftermarket players such as Euro Car Parts, Parts Alliance, Kwik Fit, and The Rapid Group.
UK is expected to overtake France and become the 3rd-largest market in Europe after Germany and Italy. IAM dominance is expected to continue, as the average vehicle age rises over the next 7 years, thereby leaving a relatively older VIO. Brexit is expected to have an impact on inventory management, availability of skilled labour, import and export regulations.
Penetration of e-retail for automotive parts and services in the UK is expected to have a CAGR of 10.5% during 2016-2023. The growth is triggered by the strong penetration of internet / smartphone usage and the discounts available on online retail.
Key Questions this Study will Answer:
- What is the short- to medium-term outlook for the UK automotive aftermarket?
- What are the key market trends in the UK?
- Which products and services will offer the highest future growth opportunities?
- How is the competitive landscape changing?
What is the structure of the UK automotive aftermarket?
- Who are the key industry participants?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
3. Definitions and Segmentation
4. Market Overview
5. Regulation and Policy
- Key Policies and Regulations
6. Demand Analysis
7. Parts Analysis
8. Service and Distribution Channel Analysis
9. New Business Models-Impact on the UK Aftermarket
10. Key Distributors/Fast Fitter Profiles
11. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
12. Conclusion and Future Outlook
- Euro Car Parts
- Kwik Fit
- Parts Alliance
- The Rapid Group
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8t5b38/uk_automotive